Eating curds is an excellent way to boost your energy level to keep up with your busy schedule. Curd really is a high-energy food, plus there are many delicious ways to include more servings of Curd in your diet.
How to Use Curd to Boost Your Energy Level:
- Improve your tyrosine levels. One key reason why curds/yogurt gives you energy is because it contains the amino acid tyrosine, which converts into the chemicals dopamine and adrenaline to give your body a pleasantly stimulated feeling. Tyrosine will wake you up much like coffee without the jittery sensations and insomnia that caffeine can cause.
- Enjoy a rich source of calcium. Calcium is an essential nutrient for bone health. An 150-170ml serving of yogurt provides about 30% of your Daily Value for calcium. For women who limit their consumption of other dairy products, yogurt/curd is an excellent way to reduce the risk of osteoporosis, that way fragile bones won’t interfere with an energetic and active lifestyle.
- Benefit from friendly bacteria. You’ve probably heard of probiotics – friendly bacteria that can help you stay healthy and protect you from many diseases. Keep your colon healthy. Instead of buying expensive colon cleansers whose benefits haven’t been fully proven, you can keep your intestines healthy by eating yogurt. The lactobacteria, especially acidophilus, encourage the growth of friendly bacteria and help lower the risk of colon cancer.
- Manage lactose intolerance.It’s hard to feel energetic if you’re suffering from symptoms like cramping, bloating, and diarrhea. The live and active cultures in yogurt make it easier to digest than milk so you can get the nutrients you need without intestinal upset.
- Get relief from yeast infections. For many women, the best thing about yogurt is its ability to fight yeast infections. Because it contains acidophilus, yogurt has been shown to decrease yeast growth in some women. If you suffer from yeast infections, yogurt can help you get your energy back.
Delicious Ways to Eat Yogurt:
- Have yogurt/curd for lunch. Eating curd or drinking buttermilk as a part of you lunch and dinner can help you digest your food better. Use curd instead of cream in your salad or while making a gravy for a side dish.
- Drink buttermilk to keep yourself awake during long meetings without the side effects of caffeine
Eating curds regularly can help keep you energized and healthy. It’s an easy way to get essential nutrients and help protect yourself from diseases that could interfere with an active lifestyle.